Chimichurri Steak Wraps
Author: SunFed Ranch
- 12 ounces grilled grass fed beef steak, cut into slices
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- ½ large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas (8 to 10-inch diameter)
- Chimichurri Sauce:
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Place parsley and garlic in food processor or blender container. Cover; process until finely chopped. Add oil, vinegar and salt; process just until blended.
- Spread each tortilla evenly with Chimichurri Sauce, leaving ¼-inch border around edge. Top with equal amounts spinach, bell pepper slices and beef slices on top two-thirds of tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla up over filling. Fold right and left sides to center overlapping edges; secure with wooden picks; if desired.
Recipe adapted from information provided by The Beef Checkoff Program.