Grilled T-Bone Steaks with BBQ Rub
Author: SunFed Ranch
- 2 to 4 Grass Fed Beef T-Bone or Porterhouse Steaks
- BBQ Rub:
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Combine BBQ Rub ingredients; press evenly onto beef steaks.
- Place steaks on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove bones and carve steaks into slices, if desired. Season with salt, as desired.
Recipe adapted from information provided by the Beef Checkoff Program.