Spicy Cheeseburger Sliders
Author: SunFed Ranch
- 1 pound SunFed Ranch Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 9 small whole wheat hamburger buns, split, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground chipotle chili powder
- 2 slices pepper Jack cheese, cut in quarters
- Barbecue sauce, lettuce, tomato slices, pickles (optional)
- Tear one hamburger bun into pieces. Place in food processor or blender container. Cover; pulse on and off, to form fine crumbs.
- Combine bread crumbs, beef, garlic and chili powder in medium bowl, mixing lightly but thoroughly. Lightly shape into eight ½-inch thick mini patties.
- Place patties on grill over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 7 to 8 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 8 to 9 minutes) until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Evenly top with cheese during last minute of grilling.
- Place burgers on bottoms of remaining eight buns. Top with desired Toppings. Close sandwiches.
Recipe adapted from information provided by The Beef Checkoff Program.