Sirloin Thai Salad
Author: SunFed Ranch
- 1 SunFed Ranch Grass Fed Top Sirloin Steak Boneless (about 1 pound)
- 1 (5-ounce) container prewashed fresh herbs and greens lettuce mix (about 8 cups)
- 1 ripe mango, sliced
- 1 small ripe avocado, sliced
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup diced red and/or yellow bell pepper
- ½ teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts, chopped (optional)
- Lime wedges
- Place beef steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 13 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 11 to 14 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, whisk all Dressing ingredients in medium bowl until smooth; set aside. Arrange lettuce on serving platter; arrange mango, avocado, carrot and bell pepper over lettuce.
- Carve steak into slices; season with salt. Arrange beef over salad. Drizzle with dressing. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired. Serve immediately; squeeze lime wedges over salad, as desired.
Recipe adapted from the Beef Checkoff Program.