Tequila-Marinated Steak Burritos
- 1 beef SunFed Ranch Grass Fed Beef Flank Steak (about 1-1/2 to 2 pounds)
- 6 medium flour tortillas (10-inch diameter), warmed
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Guacamole, pico de gallo and shredded lettuce
- Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Place beef steak and marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hours or or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 9 to 14 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 14 to 19 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Carve steak across the grain. Season with salt and pepper, as desired. Place equal amounts of beef on each tortilla, leaving 1-1/2-inch border on right and left sides. Top with Toppings, as desired. Fold right and left sides of tortilla over filling. Fold bottom edge up over filling and roll up tightly.
Recipe adapted from information provided by The Beef Checkoff Program.